FTC Quattromatc XL 4 Lane Pinboner£45,000Report This
- Condition: View Help Guide
- Type: Pin Bone Removers, 4 Lane Automatic Pinboners
- Manufacturer: FTC Sweden
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seller: Register to View
- Year: 2008
In excellent condition complete with wall mounted vacuum cyclones and 2-4 lane spreader for fillets
L: 1250 MM
W: 1200 MM
H: 1800 MM
1000 MM +/- 50 mm
Other height upon request.
208-240 V, 50/60 HZ, 1 PH
240/400 V, 50/60 HZ, 3 PH+1
(for FTC Cyclone Vacuum System)
Other voltage upon request.
8 LITRE / MIN, 3 BAR
UP TO 4.2 M / MIN
Field of applications:
* Salmon, Trout and Lake White Fish
* Farmed and Wild
* Fresh / Defrosted / Cold smoked
FTC QuatroMatic XL Pinboner
(Wall mount model)
Mechanical pin boning was invented by Trio-FTC already 1986.
The Trio FTC objective has from the start been to develop the best, most innovative
and efficient pin boning solutions.
Trio FTC pin boner have a better grip than other pin boning machines.
A better grip means better yield as there is no need for aggressive machine settings
Trio FTC has developed machines and solution for pin boning with high efficiency and
less damage of fillets surface combined with reduced weight loss.
* Salmon and Trout fillets from 80 grams up to 3.000 grams.
* Post Rigor from 2 days after harvest, normal needed 3-4 days.
* 2-3 missed pin bones including the neck bones depending of fish quality.
* Very little weight loss during the pin boning opeartion.
* Powerful industrial capacity by the reasons of special friction belt with vacuum.
* Cyclone Vacuum System keep the pin wheel clean from water and pin bones.
* The Bone guide automatically adjusts itself for size variation of pin bones.
* Easy to clean without any tools.
* No gaping on fillets surface caused by FTC QuatroMatic XL Pinboner.
* Cold smoked fillets do not need any vacuum system.
Please note the exchange rate calculator is giving an approximate value based on an external source (European Central Bank) This is a live rate updated automatically at the time of viewing. This is only meant as a guide and does not form any part of a contract price by the seller. Please negotiate your final purchase price directly with the seller.
Please register your details here. We will send you a confirmation email to activate your account. Once activated you can log in and manage your FISHmachinery.com account.